Tuesday, April 30, 2013

PERFECT TOGETHER






Old Navy Dress // J.Crew Belt // J.Crew Clutch // Gap Wedges

I apologize for looking so mad in these pictures.  I swear, life isn't as bad as these pictures prove it to be sometimes.  However, it did get a little worse right after due to my camera turning off mid photoshoot.  C'mon technology!  You've gotta warn a girl.  Had I known the time crunch I would have pulled out my pearly whites a little sooner. 

This dress sat in my closet all last week despite the beautiful weather just waiting for its perfect match.  Yes, that's right I'm talking about my perfect shoes again.  The two together are just such a match made in heaven I couldn't wear one without the other.  I also decided to add another little pop of print with the chevron belt to add a casual touch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}