Monday, April 15, 2013

BLANKET SWEATER








Old Navy Sweater // H&M top // Old Navy Jeans // J.Crew Purse // Madewell Booties // Old Navy Spike Bracelet // Target Watch

Just when you think you've got the hang of Southern California weather it throws you a curve ball and cools right down.  Now I know I can't really complain considering it's been in the 70's for a while now but I am ready for warm weather full throttle.  Obviously Saturday turned out a little different and all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and take a nap (not too many close ups per my tired eyes)  I did, however, get dressed but luckily with this cardigan I still felt like I was wrapped in a blanket.  

3 comments:

  1. I loved how you used lace with that sweater!

    Brunette Letters Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in central California and it is so windy today - it dropped like 12 degrees. But I do love the 70's it's my favorite weather. Don't love hot temps.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}