Monday, April 29, 2013

LEOPARD AND LACE









 Madewell Top // J.Crew Shorts // J.Crew Bag // Gap Wedges // Target Watch // J.Crew Bracelet

I have literally been wearing these wedges all.weekend.long.  They are perfection in a shoe.  I'm dead serious.  I'll be honest, I have never been much of a wedge/espadrille girl because they always seem too clunky but I can't say enough good things about these little beauties.  They even give me more than the extra 2 inches that I have always longed for on my legs.  Plus, they were completely free! (thanks to my Gap Rewards) Now I of course think I should have them in the black, something else to add to my never ending list of needs -- Most might say wants?  Yikes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}