Friday, April 26, 2013

SAME THING





J.Crew Shirt // J.Crew Jeans // J.Crew Purse // J.Crew Shoes-Similar

I know what you're thinking -- "Didn't she just do pops of neon?" And the answer is yes, yes I did.  But in my defense it's just so easy and the color couldn't be better, am I right? I prove that point here.  No need to answer that one either I already know you agree. 

In other news, my hair is officially at that length where it's no longer the style I wanted but I also feel like I should be able to get a little bit more time out of it?  I keep thinking that if I just let it go a little longer it will morph into a style I didn't even know I wanted.  My hair definitely fought back today and straight up refused to do anything I wanted it too.  Riveting, I know.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}